Visitor count

 Latest update:
30 May 2013

[FOCUS on SOUTHAMPTON CEMETERIES]
[Hollybrook Notes]
[Buildings, Hollybrook Cemetery]

 

Web Design
Hollybrook Cemetery

 

First burial on 5th March 1913, H.W., in plot L 6 49
Number of burials to 9th July 2009  52,997
For information about the cemetery buildings, click this link
For information about individual graves and memorials, click this link.

100_2205

Main entrance, Hollybrook Cemetery

History of Hollybrook Cemetery

Hollybrook Cemetery was opened by Southampton County Borough Council, the first burial taking place on 5 March 1913.

The main entrance is in Tremona Road, which was originally named Chilworth Road.
: