First burial on 2nd February 1909, W.W., in plot 3 1
Number of burials to 15th May 2009 2,731
For information about the cemetery buildings, click this link
For information about people and memorials, click here.
History of Millbrook Cemetery
Millbrook Cemetery originally Millbrook Parish Council Burial Ground opened in 1909 with the first burial taking place on 27th February. The burial ground was taken over by Southampton (County Borough) in 1954.